Bulk Tank Control and Monitoring Systems
The oil and gas industry demands reliable measurement of content levels in bulk storage tanks containing powder compounds such as Barites and Bentonite.
To avoid the physical complications and cost of fitting load cells to bulk powder tanks, Monitor Systems Bulk Tank Monitoring System utilises instead, leading edge, guided wave radar sensors. The unit is a lot simpler to fit being mounted directly on the top of the tank and needs calibrating only once when the unit is commissioned.
Combining the company’s engineering solutions expertise and experience with high quality, non-proprietary components, Monitor System’s Bulk Tank Monitoring System is complimented by a full range of instrumentation from local readout panels to HMI Control Stations.
- Continuous highly reliable performance
- Unaffected by angles of repose or rig movement
- Unaffected by dusty conditions
- High quality non-proprietary components
- Tanks can be linearised depending on shape
- Measurement data can be shown on low cost LED/LCD displays
- Can be integrated to PLC with HMI displays or with rig data management system
- minimal obstruction to walkways
- highly reliable Profibus DP network
- alternative radio telemetry network with SIL2 approval reducing cabling installation costs
- 19” Main and remote Industrial Panel PCs
- Measures tank load level and pressure
- Can be used in bulk powder or liquid tanks