Fire Damper Monitoring Systems
> click here to e-mail your enquiry
The monitoring of Fire Damper Status is essential for operators in preventing fires and gases from spreading and is particularly important in the protection of safe refuge areas during emergencies. The status of fire dampers can prove critical in the planning of emergency escape routes.
Our Fire Damper Monitoring System provides accurate, continuous real time monitoring of the status of all critical fire dampers. Key information is clearly displayed on our HMIs located in Control Rooms and Safe Refuge areas. Fire Damper information can be recorded for analysis or training purposes.
- Accurate and real time monitoring of status of all fire dampers
- HMI screens clearly display all information
- Data and all information can be recorded
- Highly effective and reliable system
- Provides critical real-time data for planning emergency escape routes
- Audible alarms installed at specified locations